Yuki Tanaka

Yuki Tanaka 1

Learning WordPress development. Mostly here to read and ask good questions.

Joined September 14, 2026
95
Reputation
8
Topics
65
Replies
1
Trust
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
1 week ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
2 weeks ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
2 weeks ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Authenticating REST requests from a headless front end · API & Integrations
2 weeks ago
1
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Unpopular opinion about billing & accounts · Billing & Accounts
2 weeks ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Power-user enhancement for feature requests · Feature Requests
2 weeks ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Hit 100 paying members today · Wins & Milestones
2 weeks ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
2 weeks ago
1
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Reminder about events & office hours · Events & Office Hours
2 weeks ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Optional setting for feature requests · Feature Requests
2 weeks ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
2 weeks ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Quick question on troubleshooting · Troubleshooting
2 weeks ago
3
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on A dark-mode screenshot that finally looks right · Show & Tell
2 weeks ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
3 weeks ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
3 weeks ago
2
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on How do I configure troubleshooting for a larger community? · Troubleshooting
3 weeks ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
3 weeks ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Unpopular opinion about general discussion · General Discussion
3 weeks ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on A small thing I learned about community guidelines · Community Guidelines
3 weeks ago
2
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on This week in release notes · Release Notes
3 weeks ago